|Grade Level||Name||Direct Line|
|Freshmen & Sophomore||Caroline Sayles||(504) 780-3314|
|Freshmen &Sophomore||Todd Olivier||(504) 780-3316|
|Junior & Senior||Susan Twine-Orticke||(504) 780-3305|
|Junior & Senior||Angelle Guillion||(504) 780-3317|
|Assistant Secretary||Lekeshia Bradley||(504) 780-3309|
The mission of the School Counseling Department is to advocate for students, as well as provide resources for any academic, personal/social, or career-related needs. Our purpose is to increase students’ knowledge of post-secondary options and how their time in high school relates to their future career goals. We also hold our students to high academic standards and challenge them to take rigorous courses that correspond with their career interests and goals. In an effort to enhance student success in personal development, academics, and career development, we offer the following services:
- Small group and individual counseling- including crisis intervention and personal/social and emotional counseling
- College and career counseling and exploration
- Academic advisement and guidance with course selection
- Consultation and collaborative meetings with parents, teachers, and students
- Scheduling maintenance
- Academic progress monitoring
If you or your child has any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at the above phone numbers.
A Note From the Counselors
It is never too early to begin researching the various scholarships available to you. Please click on the link below to find our scholarship page.