- The student must complete a Sign-Out Form in class.
- The teacher will have the Sign-Out Form sent to the front office.
- The clerk will contact student’s parent/guardian listed on the computer. Only the phone numbers listed on the computer will be used for parent/guardian contact. **
- The student’s parent/guardian must come to the front office to sign the student out properly, regardless of the student’s age. The student will then be called from their class.
- Doctor appointments should be scheduled after school. If such an appointment is scheduled during school time, such an excuse does not excuse the student for the entire day unless such appointment lasts all day.
THERE ARE NO STUDENT CHECK OUTS AFTER 2:00PM
**Note: If any parent/guardian inform
ation changes during the school year, it is important to change this information at school immediately