Class of 2018 Information
GRACE KING FEES: Each student is required to pay a $25.00 Grace King fee. This will be paid to your child’s IS teacher.
The fees include the purchase of your child’s ID card and lanyard, agenda, and other essential school materials.
- If an ID is left at home, a temporary replacement will be issued for $1.00.
- If an ID is lost, a permanent replacement will be issued for $5.00.
JUNIOR FEES: Each student is asked to pay a $80.00 class fee and will be paid to the Junior Student Council Advisor.
The junior class fee will cover
- the cost of the class card
- entrance to all pep rallies
- tickets for junior/senior prom
- a junior class event
- two class t-shirts.
Students may opt to pay the entire fee or in two separate payments.
- If the initial payment of $40.00 is made by Friday, September 30, 2016, it will cover the purchase of the class card, pep rally and junior class shirt.
- If the final payment of $40.00 is made by Friday, January 27, 2017, it will cover the cost of the tickets to the junior/senior prom and the junior class event.
- if lost, a replacement class card will be issued for $5.00
- a student may not purchase a class shirt without paying the class fees.
Grace King and Junior Class fees must be paid separately; we cannot accept one check for both fees.
If you pay the fees by check, the following must be included on the check(s):
- Valid telephone phone
- License number
- Student’s name at bottom of check
- May not be a temporary check.
Receipts will be issued for all payments received. Please keep the receipts in a secure place for the school year.