Class of 2019 Information
GRACE KING FEES: Each student is required to pay a $25.00 Grace King fee. This fee will be paid to your child’s IS teacher.
The assessed fee includes your child’s initial ID and lanyard, agenda, and other essential teaching materials. Please note:
- If an ID is left at home, a temporary replacement will cost $1.00.
- If the ID is lost, a replacement may be issued for $5.00
SOPHOMORE FEES: Each student is asked to pay a $30.00 class fee. This will be paid to the Sophomore Student Council Advisor.
This fee will cover the class card which includes admission to all pep rallies and a sophomore class event. A class t-shirt will be included if the sophomore class fee is paid by Friday, September 30, 2016.
- If lost, a replacement class card will be issued for $5.00.
- A student may not purchase a class shirt without paying the class fees.
Please note that Grace King and sophomore fees must be paid separately; we cannot accept one check for both fees.
If paying the fees by check, the following must be included on the check(s):
- Valid telephone phone
- License number
- Student’s name at bottom of check
- May not be a temporary check.
Receipts will be issued upon payment of the fee(s) and should be kept in a secure place.