Students come out in your spirit shirt and your jazziest and snazziest denim jeans to support the Denim Dollar$ for $cholars Day with your Grace King Spirit Shirt! No rips, holes or tears even if there is fabric underneath the jeans. No hoodies are allowed.
- All regular dress code rules must be followed:
- IDs must be worn and visible at all times.
- Shirts must be tucked in.
- No hoodies are ever allowed on campus at any time
- No references to drugs, violence, or any other inappropriate content are allowed.
- Stomachs and shoulders must be covered at all times.
Backpacks should be clear or mesh.
Students May Wear
- Jeans (any color)
- Slacks (any color)
- Spirit shirt: club, class or athletic apparel
- Any shoe with closed-toes and a back that meets school regulation colors.