Class of 2020 Information
GRACE KING FEES: Each student is required to pay a $25.00 Grace King fee. This will be paid to your child’s IS teacher.
The assessed fee includes your child’s initial ID and lanyard, agenda, and other essential teaching materials. Please note:
- If an ID is left at home, a temporary replacement will cost $1.00.
- If the ID is lost, a replacement may be issued for $5.00
FRESHMEN FEES: Each student is asked to pay a $30.00 class fee. This will be paid to the Freshmen Student Council Advisor.
This fee will cover the class card which includes admission to all pep rallies and a freshmen class event. A class t-shirt will be included if the freshmen fee is paid by Friday, September 30, 2016.
- If lost, a replacement class card will be issued for $5.00.
- A student may not purchase a class shirt without paying the class fees.
Please note that Grace King and freshmen fees must be paid separately; we cannot accept one check for both fees.
If paying the fees by check, the following must be included on the check(s):
- Valid telephone phone
- License number
- Student’s name at bottom of check
- May not be a temporary check.
Receipts will be issued upon payment of the fee(s) and should be kept in a secure place.