In order to expedite your registration, the following documents must be submitted at the time of registration:
- Immunization Record
- 2 Proofs of Residency
- Custody Papers (If Applicable)
- Photo IDTranscript/Last Report Card
- 504 Records (If Applicable)
- Special Education Records (If Applicable)
- ESL Placement Letter/Results
- Student’s birth certificate: Please note a birth certificate is used ONLY to verify the student’s legal name, date of birth, and the parents’ name. A foreigh birth certificate is an acceptable docuemnt for verrifying the student’s information.
Registration packets may be downloaded or completed in the front office at the time of registration.