Registration hours: 8 AM- 12 PM
In order to move quickly through the registration process, please have the following ready:
- Two proof of residency documents – ex. utility bill, mortgage, apartment lease, car registration, car insurance
- Immunization record
- Photo ID of parent/guardian
- transcript/final report card for 2017-2018 academic year
- Custody paper (if applicable)
- 504 Records (if applicable)
- Special Education Records (if applicable)
- ESL Placement Letter/Results (if applicable)
- Students(s)’s birth certificates. Please note: a birth certificate is used only for verifying the student’s legal name, date of birth, and the parent’s name. A foreign birth certificate is an acceptable document for verifying the student’s information.
Only students who have not been in a Jefferson Parish School during the previous academic year need to register.