As you know, the New Orleans Metropolitan Area temperatures tend to fluctuate. The National Weather Service has predicted that there will be much cooler temperatures moving through in the early hours of the morning on Friday, November 2, 2018. We’d like to remind all of our students to dress for warmth according to our school guidelines. Please click on the Cold Weather Uniform Guidelines to access all information.
- The only pull-overs allowed are the official Grace King sweatshirt or Grace King sweater.
- White oxford uniform shirts must be worn at all times, even under sweatshirts.
- No henlies or non-uniform sweatshirts.
- No hoods of any kind are allowed on campus.
- No vests are allowed.
- Jackets must be either green, yellow, grey, black, white, or khaki.
- No other colors are allowed.
- No jean jackets
Hats and Scarves
- No hats are allowed on campus.
- Knit caps may be worn in extremely cold weather.
- They MUST be removed inside of the building.
- The only permissible colors are green, yellow, grey, black, white, or khaki.
- Scarves may be worn, but only in the following colors: green, yellow, grey, black, white, or khaki.
- No bandanas may be worn at any time.