- only those adults listed on the student’s emergency contact card or listed in JCampus will be allowed to check out a Grace King High School student.
- those listed individuals must present a state or federally issued picture id when checking out students.
A student may be checked out until 2:00 PM on the regular bell schedule. However, please note that the office will NOT be able to check out:
- freshmen (9th grade) students during their lunch period from 10:39 AM until 11:30 AM.
- upperclassmen (10th, 11th, 12th grades) students during their lunch period from 12:20 PM until 1:07 PM.
- students during the adjusted lunch times when the school is on an adjusted bell schedule.