The cost to participate is $10 whether a senior decides to participate for all ten days OR any portion of the days.
- All regular dress code rules must be followed:
- IDs must be worn and visible at all times.
- Shirts must be tucked in.
- No hoodies are ever allowed on campus at any time
- No references to drugs, violence, or any other inappropriate content are allowed.
- Stomachs and shoulders must be covered at all times.
Backpacks should be clear or mesh.
Students May Wear
- Jeans (any color)
- Slacks (any color)
- Long-sleeved shirts
- Polo-style shirts
- Any shoe with closed-toes and a back
- Jackets (any color)
Students May NOT Wear
- Shorts, skirts, or dresses
- Rips, holes, or tears, even if there is fabric underneath
- Anything with an elastic or draw-string waistband, including leggings, sweatpants, pajama-bottoms, and warm-up pants
- Body suits
- Spaghetti straps
- Anything without sleeves
- Sandals, sliders, flip-flops