Career Technical Education (CTE), formerly known as Early Release, is a career readiness program available to select seniors. In order to qualify for CTE, a current senior must meet the following criteria:
- Score 21 or higher on the ACT
- Provide proof of employment
- Possess a schedule that shows work hours start before end of school day
- Have completed or be currently scheduled in a dual-enrollment or AP class
- Have transportation from campus
Click on Senior Class of 2018 Career Technical Education Agreement for more information.